Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photo Montage Frugal Craft Projects

I share tips on how to take otherwise seemingly trash items and convert them into eclectic items for the home. Here is my utensil holder in the kitchen.

I share how to reduce the need for buying paper products or using bags from the grocery. Here is one of the totes that I share how to make.

I share how one can make pretty table placemats, all on a frugal budget.



I share how my family makes all our Christmas and birthday presents. Above pictured is a neat table my third son made for me, a cane for my husband made by my second son, and a lap blanket made for me by my daughter. One connects so much more with loved ones by using their own hands to create a gift that will leave lasting memories.


I made a monopoly board game for the family with all the places we have lived. Before my husband was a civilian law enforcement officer, he was in the military and we were stationed in Europe, the deep south, southern California, and Nevada.



I also share how I organize my crafting center- with old denim pockets!


Here are what I call dish scrubbies. I made a loop on them so we can dry it on the sink faucet. This is such a great frugal tip, as I never buy any dish scrubbies any more, and these can be washed and used over and over again.




I stopped buying paper napkins, and spent $12.00 a few years ago and make all the former paper products into cloth for our home.


Here I salvaged a table linen into wash cloths.


I share how to save even scraps from any sewing project or even old torn clothing, to make into rugs.



Here is the braided rug for my master bathroom.
Often I share tips on how to make items instead of purchasing anything. We have become such consumers in this nation(I was so also) and by sharing my frugal tips, others can see that it is easy to even get by with less.

No comments:

Post a Comment