Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photo Montage Simple Life

Simply taking time and opening a book is one of the greatest frugal tips I can share. I write often about turning off the television and reading. Here is one small portion of the books we have on the farm.

I write how one can make their own gourmet blends of coffee by just crushing pecans and blending it with coffee! You will not believe how wonderful this coffee is!


It is so relaxing to look around at the tranquility of the farm. I write many post sharing how easy it is to slow down, by appreciating the simple things.


I may have to wear muck boots while on the farm and cannot afford fancy Wellingtons, but believe me, I am going to wear them in a girly way!



Simply making coffee in this pot each morn sets the tone for the entire day!

I love replacing the empty canning jars to the shelf to be filled next harvest season.


A tip to get you started living frugally is to read and study those who are living this way. That is why I share my life both on line and in person, as living frugally is easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment